Put urls data for current locale here (do not change order):
- Products category: prodotti
- Products category for cosmetics: all-products
- Food supplements category: foodsupplements
- Cosmetics category: cosmetics
- Lines subcategory: range
Equilibra® Aloe Filler-Effect Anti-wrinkle Face Cream is a lightweight, non-greasy and fast-absorbing cream. Especially suitable for mature skin, it provides a specific treatment against wrinkles and the signs of aging thanks to the Aloe Vera and the natural active ingredients in the formula.
Used daily, it moisturizes and smooths facial skin.
- PARABEN AND SILICONE-FREE
- PETROLATUM AND PEG-FREE
- MINERAL OILS AND PARAFFIN-FREE
- FREE OF FORMALDEHYDE RELEASERS
- DELICATELY SCENTED
- HYALURONIC ACID: hydrates and provides a firming action.
- NATURAL WHEAT FIBER: for a firming effect.
- SHEA BUTTER: with nourishing properties.
- GRAPE SEED OIL: protects the skin.
- ROSEHIP OIL: restorative and anti-aging.
- SWEET ALMOND OIL: keeps skin hydrated.
- VEGETABLE GLYCERIN: restores softness.
- VITAMIN E: antioxidant.
Applicare sulla pelle del viso e del collo perfettamente pulita, mattina e sera, massaggiando delicatamente fino a completo assorbimento.
Solo per uso esterno.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua (Water), Coco-Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Bran, Glycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower/Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Viola Tricolor (Pansy) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
Please always refer to the formula mentioned on the packaging.
If you need to set different tabs names for food supplements and cosmetics set both tab names separated by comma.
The first name will be used for food supplements, second one will be used for cosmetics.