Put urls data for current locale here (do not change order):
- Products category: prodotti
- Products category for cosmetics: all-products
- Food supplements category: foodsupplements
- Cosmetics category: cosmetics
- Lines subcategory: range
Equilibra® Aloe Intimate Hygiene Wipes contain Aloe Vera, Lactic Acid and Calendula. Made of soft biodegradable fabric, these no-rinse wipes ensure hygiene and comfort even outside the home, respecting the treated areas' physiology. The extraordinary properties of Aloe, used in large quantities (20%), make it a gentle product, suitable for cleansing external mucous membranes even in particular periods (menstruation, menopause) or conditions (at the swimming pool or beach).
- SLES, SLS, AND PEG-FREE
- ALKALINE SOAP-FREE
- DELICATELY SCENTED
- ALOE: the polysaccharides of aloe gently relieve the treated areas; the acemannan contained in aloe juice helps improve the skin's natural defenses.
- LACTIC ACID: naturally found in intimate mucous membranes, it plays an important role in maintaining the skin’s natural PH (pH 4.5).
- CALENDULA: with known soothing and softening properties.
- CLEANING AGENTS: the lotion is free of alkaline soaps. The gentle surfactants in the formula cleanse the skin while helping to maintain a healthy balance of the outer intimate mucous membranes. Gynecological tests have shown the full tolerability of the product.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, otherwise rinse with plenty of water.
For external use only.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil), Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Coco-Glucoside, Inulin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Lactic Acid, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate.
Please always refer to the formula mentioned on the packaging.
If you need to set different tabs names for food supplements and cosmetics set both tab names separated by comma.
The first name will be used for food supplements, second one will be used for cosmetics.